We want you to
- Feel comfortable using our websites
- Feel secure submitting information to us
- Contact us with your questions or concerns about privacy on this site
- Know that by using our sites you are consenting to the collection of certain data
What information is, or may be, collected from you?
We will automatically receive and collect certain anonymous information in standard usage logs through our Web server, including computer-identification information obtained from “cookies,” sent to your browser from the following:
- web server cookie stored on your hard drive
- an IP address, assigned to the computer which you use
- the domain server through which you access our service
- the type of computer you’re using
- the type of web browser you’re using
- Name including first and last name
- Alternate email address
- Mobile phone number and contact details
- ZIP/Postal code
- Financial information (like account or credit card numbers); and
- Opinions of features on our websites.
- Other information as per our registration process
- about the pages you visit/access
- the links you click on our site
- the number of times you access the page
- the number of times you have shopped on our web site
- You can terminate your account at any time. However, your information may remain stored in archive on our servers even after the deletion or the termination of your account.
We may collect the following personally identifiable information about you:
We may also collect the following information:
Who collects the information?
We will collect anonymous traffic information from you when you visit our site. We will collect personally identifiable information about you only as part of a voluntary registration process, on-line survey, or contest or any combination thereof.
Our advertisers may collect anonymous traffic information from their own assigned cookies to your browser.
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such Web sites which we do not own, manage or control.
How is the information used?
We use your personal information to:
- Help us provide personalized features
- Tailor our sites to your interest
- Get in touch with you when necessary or respond to your inquiry
- Provide the services requested by you
- Preserve social history as governed by existing law or policy
- Direct our efforts for product improvement
- Contact you as a survey respondent
- Notify you if you win any contest; and
- Send you promotional materials from our contest sponsors or advertisers
- Recognize your access privileges to our Websites
- Track your entries in some of our promotions, sweepstakes and contests to indicate a player’s progress through the promotion and to track entries, submissions, and status in prize drawings
- Make sure that you don’t see the same ad repeatedly
- Help diagnose problems with our server
- Administer our websites, track your session so that we can understand better how people use our sites
We use contact information internally to:
Generally, we use anonymous traffic information to:
With whom will your information be shared?
We will not use your financial information for any purpose other than to complete a transaction with you.
We do not rent, sell or share your personal information and we will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties unless:
- We have your permission
- To provide products or services you’ve requested
- Special circumstances such as compliance with subpoenas, court orders, requests/order, notices from legal authorities or law enforcement agencies requiring such disclosure
We share your information with advertisers on an aggregate basis only.
What choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of your information?
You may change your interests at any time and may opt-in or opt-out of any marketing / promotional / newsletters mailings. www.indianyellowpages.net.in reserves the right to send you certain service related communication, considered to be a part of your www.indianyellowpages.net.in account without offering you the facility to opt-out. You may update your information and change your account settings at any time.
If we plan to use your personally identifiable information for any commercial purposes, we will notify you at the time we collect that information and allow you to opt-out of having your information used for those purposes.
What security procedures are in place to protect information from loss, misuse or alteration?
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavor to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the Internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this site, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third parties.
We reserve the right to change or update this policy at any time by placing a prominent notice on our site. Such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting to this site.
Cancellation and Refund
www.indianyellowpages.net.in reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been levied via credit card or check or therwise. In the event the payment has been processed by www.indianyellowpages.net.in the refund amount shall be credited to your credit card account and duly notified to you by email or sent by check.